Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Mets to partner with some big Losers

So Citigroup is hurting and needs the Governments help. And I remind you, WE are the government. They lay-ff 52,000 people, but find some spare Change ($400 Million) to ask the Mets to take there name in a Marriage of sorts. I do not know if either party has any sense. Well I quess Citi knows what they are doing, but why have your Stadium named after some big Losers that have gun there company into the ground.

Citigroup says Mets naming rights deal still in place



Jeff Schreiber (America's Right) sums my thought up by saying on his blog:
To me, this is all the more reason for government to get out of the banking business and the business of business in general, this is all the more reason to not bail anybody out, and the argument that Citi is simply "too big to fail" just doesn't fly with me. Not if the company refuses to change its habits.

No comments: